Navigation Menu

Nursing School Books

The amount of textbooks that you get in nursing school is insane. 
Here are pictures of the textbooks that I have accumulated in my 9 months of nursing school. 
They are too heavy to put on a bookshelf so they reside on the floor of a small alcove in my room. 

We have to bring our textbooks to class and up to 3 textbooks are used depending on the class.
It is not uncommon to see nursing students utilizing rolling backpacks. 
I advise you to look in to investing in a rolling backpack if you are planning in going into nursing school. 
These books will ruin your shoulders and back if carried with a traditional backpack.
Plus everything else, notebooks, notecards, pens, pencils, highlighter. 

If there is another aspect of nursing school you would like me to cover message me so I can write a post about it. :)

Cheers,
Whiskey 

Powered by Blogger.