Navigation Menu

Back on YouTube




So even since the end of last year I have taken a break from YouTube. Recently I have found new inspiration and have decided to give YouTube another go. For the record this is probably the 5th time that I am giving YouTube another go. In this post I want to introduce everyone to my YouTube channels that I have had for quite some time.

I currently have 3 YouTube channels. Each focusing on a certain theme. The first channel is where I post all my acting / cinema related videos that I create. The second channel I have is where I post video mainly regarding mixed martial arts and the UFC. MMA and the UFC are topics I have a great interest in, if you didn't know already. Lastly I have a channel where I post videos that I create that doesn't fit into the other 2 themes. On this channel I have videos regarding all different types of topics.


YouTube Channel Links
  1. www.youtube.com/brandymvelez
  2. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCF4JUzysB-d-Yu917I6iETA/featured 
  3. www.youtube.com/brandysdiary



Thank you in advance if you decide to check out my channels. I am currently working on creating new content for my channels and I thank everyone for their support. :)


Cheers, 
Whiskey 

Powered by Blogger.