Navigation Menu

Vanity Planet Spin for Perfect Skin Review


I decided that I needed to include a spin brush to my skincare routine. After years of just creating a DIY face exfoliator I finally invested in a face brush. I purchased the Vanity Planet Spin for Perfect Skin a little over 2 month ago and I am very satisfied with it. I implement this brush every other day in my skincare routine. It is great for exfoliating dead skin and it leaves your skin smooth after every use. I was debating over buying this brush or the Ultimate Skin Spa System. I am glad that I bought this one. This brush set just really has more bang for your buck. A fraction of the price of the Clarisonic. If you don't want to spend over $100 dollars on a face brush, this Vanity Planet one is a great choice. I have used all the brushes in this set and they all work very well. 

Price: Website retails the brush at $100 USD
However there are discount codes out on the internet you can find. 
Do not purchase this brush if more than $30 USD
I did not receive this item for free. 
I purchased mine for $30 + $4.01 for shipping
Total: $34.01

The brush handle comes in 6 different colors. 
I chose the color frosted blue. 


Includes: Colored Handle + 4 attachments
Body Brush
Pumice Stone
Cleansing Brush
Exfoliating Brush

I use the Exfoliating brush head the most. I feel like it is softer than the cleaning brush. The pumice stone does work and removes callous. Body brush is great for exfoliating all over the body. The brush is not fully waterproof. I do use it in the shower and it is okay to get it wet. It is advised not to fully submerge the brush in water. 

Does not include batteries: Needs 4 double A batteries

Hope this review helped you. Thanks for reading.




Cheers, 
Whiskey
Powered by Blogger.