Navigation Menu

Shiseido Bonus Gift


The Shiseido skincare brand has quickly won me over. Shiseido is a Japanese skincare brand and I am loving their products. My mother purchased two of the Ibuki Purifying Cleanser and one Purifying Mask and at the time of the purchase Shiseido was having a promotion. Because my mother purchased more than two skincare products, she also got to choose a bonus gift. The bonus gift consisted of a pink cosmetic pouch and five sample sized products.


My mom chose the "Winkle-Targeting" package.

This package includes sample sizes of:
BENEFIANCE WrinkleResist24 Day Emulsion 
BENEFIANCE NutriPerfect Pro-Fortifying Softener
ULTIMUNE Power Infusing Concentrate
ULTIMUNE EYE Power Infusing Eye Concentrate
Ultimate Sun Protection Cream WetForce 



We have not yet tried all the samples but I am completely blown away by the Ultimune Power Infusing Concentrate and its matching Eye Concentrate. I am in LOVE with these 2 samples! Defiantly considering purchasing the Ultimune line from Shiseido next.

Lastly, my mother and I are very happy with our purchases from Shiseido and will defiantly be purchasing and trying out more products from them.

To read my review on the Ibuki Purifying Cleanser click here:
http://triplesevenwhiskey.blogspot.com/2016/06/shiseido-purifying-cleanser-review.html

Thank you for taking the time to read this. 



Cheers,
Whiskey
Powered by Blogger.