Navigation Menu

Super Simple Smoothie Bowl Recipe





Smoothie bowls are the new rage right now. They're healthy for you, taste super great and look absolutely pretty. If you do them right that is. This was my first time making a smoothie bowl. It wasn't bad but it wasn't that great, laughs. First off they didn't carry Açaí blocks at my local grocery store. Which was a bummer. Second I forgot to get a juice to blend with the fruit, so I had to use water which didn't add any flavor. Let's go through my first time making a smoothie bowl, shall we?







The 4 ingredients that I used:
H‑E‑B Mango, Papaya, and Strawberries (Frozen Fruit)
H‑E‑B Granola with Vanilla & Pecans
Hungry Buddha Coconut Chips  
Water




 I used my Ninja Blender and filled one of the single serve cups with the frozen fruit. I then added water to help blend but by doing this it did not enhance the flavor. So I recommend adding orange or apple juice instead of water




After blending, I just transferred it into a bowl and added my 2 toppings. Granola and coconut chips


 
 The final result, it was again eh. Adding orange or apple juice instead of water I think would have made the bowl taste a lot better. The granola and coconut chip were yummy. I am defiantly going to do this again. I am going to make adjustments to the recipe until I find a good way to make one. I want to come up with the perfect smoothie bowl recipe so I can whip it up at anytime
I hope you all enjoyed this post

Cheers
Whiskey  
 
Powered by Blogger.