Navigation Menu

Shiseido Purifying Cleanser Review


In this post I will be reviewing the Shiseido Purifying Cleanser from their IBUKI line. 


Product
Type: Face Cleanser
Brand: Shiseido
Line: Ibuki
Made in: Vietnam 
Price: $30 USD

Rating: 5/5
Would Repurchase: Yes!


Back story:
Every since purchasing this Shiseido cleanser it has now been my daily face cleanser. Before purchasing the Shiseido cleanser, the Neutrogena Pink Grapefruit Scrub had been my go to cleanser for years. I am very satisfied with including this Shiseido Purifying Cleanser to my skincare routine.

I owe it to the kind lady at the department store who convinced my mother and I to try out the Shiseido skincare line. I had heard of the brand before but never tried any of its products. My mom and I  decided to try out the cleanser so we bought two. One for each of us. At the time Shiseido was doing a promotion. Purchase of two or more Shiseido skincare products and receive a bonus gift.
(To read that post click here - http://triplesevenwhiskey.blogspot.com/2016/06/shiseido-bonus-gift.html )



Pros:
-Cleanser has a strong floral sent. (Can be either a pro or con)
-You only need to use a tiny amount of product. Really! I mean tiny!
-Entire bottle will last a long time.
-Fairly priced for a designer brand 
-Cleanser removes all oils from face (and even hands if lathered on with hands.)
-Despite the "plastic like feeling" (mentioned in the cons) the cleanser leaves your face nice and smooth after rinse.
-Simple and nice packaging. 

Cons:
-The cleanser has a strong floral sent. (Can be either a pro or con)
-Because the cleanser removes all oils from face there is a plastic like feeling when washing the cleanser off. (hard to explain.)



How I use it:
I use this cleanser every night before I go to bed. It is the first step in my skincare routine. I either just use my hands to lather the cleanser on my face or I use my Vanity Planet Spin for Perfect Skin to lather the cleanser on.


Ingredients:



Thank you for taking the time to read my review. Hoped this helped.



Cheers,
Whiskey

Powered by Blogger.